Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Free Again!

Phew .. Exams over, Finally!!
Although, They kind of ended on a bad note (Today's exam didn't go as expected),
but the mere thought of  their closure is enough to make me happie.
One full month plus a couple more days , Huh, i so badly deserve a break!
And yeah, some Placements are on here, Congrats to those who got selected and a Big Good Luck to those on waiting , like me! ;)
We gonna land somewhere mates, Don't ya worry!
Well, I gotta buckle up now for some Gate exam Prep too, so, precisely, i ain't free.
Anyways, It's time for some Ear soothing process, in case you don't get me, i was talking about Music time.
Some new albums, Many new songs , I need to do a big search for now.
Loads of interesting work waiting downside, You see. :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
    I wish I could break all the chains holding me
    I wish I could say all the things that I should say
    Say 'em loud say 'em clear
    For the whole wide world to hear
    I wish I could be like a bird in the sky
    How sweet it would be if I found I could fly
    Well I'd soar to the sun and look down at the sea
    And I'd sing cos I know how it feels to be free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew how to express the cool rhyme the above one is to me,
    I wish I could write something to match this glee,
    I wanna thank you a ton for the same, yes please,
    Coz this is truly amazing and was meant to be!! :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on that thoughtful mind?
Your views/criticism are valuable. Go ahead and share a thing or two :)