Sunday, January 16, 2011

Exam Thrills Part 4.. Contd!!


You know what , Cse, IT and all those software students are free now.. 'Coz their exams are over and we, EEE and Mech poor fellows have one more exam to go on 19th and 20th resp.. !!
Actually, I forgot to tell ya about my last exam, It went kinda ok but the examiners , are completely unreliable at the same time so i wont say i'll come out clean no matter what , just hoping for the best!
And here are some funny quotes on exams i'd love to share..

"80% of the final exam will be based on the one lecture you missed and the one book you didn’t read."

My Take:
I wanna confess that my attendance is ZERO For this sem, so this doesnt really holds true in my case and many of my friend's cases too.. ( forgot the short attendance letter we got addressing our parent's name.. Wt a JK). But i do feel that's hell of a truth, right! ( Ill feel disheartened if anyone reading this disagrees to one above, I already have mentioned that this blog is for people like me, I expect some co operation, ok) 


"If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book."


"If you are given a take-home exam, you will forget where you live."


My Take:
The one who wrote this is Awesome!
We all hate exams , so does our Oh-so-Innocent Brain.

I know all exams ,regardless of the class and subjects, sucks big time and none of us want to appear for the same, But thats not possible in this real world. Despite of all the frustration and anger, we have to face 'em. 
Give it a thought, what if life always keeps on running smooth and nothing good or bad happens.. It is bound to bring boredom no, The same goes with the exams, They are essential and if we really wanna calculate our progress, we need 'em! 
Ok, Back to Normal Now ;).
Have a Good One!  

1 comment:

What's on that thoughtful mind?
Your views/criticism are valuable. Go ahead and share a thing or two :)