Sunday, May 22, 2011

"YOU"





 For Someone who makes my days and night glitter and shine.
 Those unordinary ways that hit me by,
 Undisputed moments of breath taking instants,
 When my heart races so fast and tell me to hold on to you so tight and never let go,
 When the world seems to cease in your innocent eyes,
 When the days are new and afresh with your fragrance on high,
 When you make the time stop by with just one smile,
 When the darkest of sorrows vanishes in your embrace,
 Blessed that I have you am I,
 Every prayer I Pray,
 Every word I say,
 Every moment of my day,
 It’s always you all the way,
 You are the one I love, I care, and I need.
 The only one who know how it’s meant to be,
 I would be dead without you, Living soul less with nothing to do,
 I thank God, for he gave me you, and thanking him is the least I can do,
 I owe this Life to you and I promise with all my heart, I love you and will always do!   

Courtesy: My Dreamy Mind!!  
In the meanwhile check out 'This never happened before' by 'Paul McCartney.' 
Have a good one mates :) 


6 comments:

  1. reaalllyyyyyyyy swwweeeeeettttt :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Misha : awwww.. u too :* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you one hopeless romantic.
    BUH, IT MADE MY DAY

    Greetings,
    Ted

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ted: Well, not one hopeless romantic though!
    Glad that it made ur day.
    Have a good one, mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stupendously overwhelming :)

    stay blessed ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What's on that thoughtful mind?
Your views/criticism are valuable. Go ahead and share a thing or two :)