Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Holidays pissing you off ? Read this one :)

Couldn't pen down much about the exams, placements and the lunatic things attached. Besides, no mood too. Something else is swaying my mind for now. Idealism, what exactly it leads to? The most common answer, Indulging oneself in things which overrule the others. Factors could be many, what matters is, whether this xyz stuff appeals to you or not.
For instance, My mom along with being an extraordinary cook, used to be a skillful artist in her mid twenties. Couple of those paintings and drawings have been beautifully kept preserved by me till date. When I look at them, happiness overshadows even the tiniest of the cells present in my body. Each one with it's own story, not to be narrated, but to be understood. They all spell love in different forms. :)
To me, as I'm extraordinarily idle these days, Sleep is the word. It tends to hit me back time and again. I can do that for days and embarrassingly, will never feel bad about it.
Your possible take, Go see a Doc, baby! :P
Well, I have a reason in my defense, that's probably cuz I am tired my ass off or simply bored to death.
Hey wait, I can add writing blogs too in this hobby list.
Your possible take, That is so damn understood, girl, lol, alright read on ;)    
Those who say Insomnia, I say 'Sorry, Not in my dictionary.' 
I do need a Doc, I think. :D
Now, that you're through with this not-so-clearly-visible-weird side of me, what else you think you can do to make these screwed up holidays somewhat exciting. Here are some options, check these in the meanwhile and read the one which best suits your style. Add your priorty if it's not there.

> Music : One of the best options to kill time and feel fresh. Easily available and flexible enough to match your mood. Let's do something to soothe your ears. and I love it too. :)

> Outing: Home sitting dose taking a toll over you. Your coolest buds are just a call away. What, low on balance, well, lemme re frame the sentence for ya, Your coolest buds are just an SMS away. Even that's not feasible, dude, go sleep plz  ;)

> Social Networking: Facebook and Twitter are flooded with a variety of people any time of the day. All you need to do is create an account and then,off you go. Follow the instructions mentioned, for I'm not gonna write those here anyway. Ha haWhat ?

> Gardening: Wanna know what plant or tree good for that sunburned skin. Check out a nearby vivarium or garden and gather some pleasing information. I am so badly feeling like laying down a bed of roses in my balcony now. ;)

> Gaming: Although, I ain't not into this one much, but I do have to take care of your needs too. So, here it is. My bro,ahh, Racing is all he needs. Next to Cricket, this is something which is all over him day and night. PlayStation and Xbox can be a good way to cut those crappy hours, yeah!

> Art, Painting, Drawing etc: They are cool if nicely done. All you need is a sketch book and a HB Pencil or a sheet of paper and a paint brush with a color plate . Make one for me too if anyone out there is really into it. I will adore you for the same :)


> Cooking: I fail to imagine myself taking up this dreaded task for passing time. Still, if you like experimenting with veggies and spices, hit your kitchen right away and stuff yourself. Call me over as well. ;)

> Exercise: The word itself can be stressful for some, but as we all know deep down it's one of the best ways to shed those extra calories. Moreover, it has other endless benefits too. Plus, it keeps you in shape, makes you active. Yoga, Running, waking, jogging, gym,sports,dancing,cycling. Whichever form you choose, totally up to you. Who doesn't like a perfect figure and toned body anyway!

> Spend some time with the smallest and eldest of members of your family : Be it my lovey dovey Peehu or my stunning Dadi, I can never ever get enough of either of 'em. They always have one thing or the other to take my by surprise. Time flies like seconds in their company. I'm sure you too must be having these entertaining souls in your cute garden. Go and see what's in store for you this time. I bet they will give more than expected :)

> Go on a road trip: It's monsoon and rains are on full swing. Cool fresh breeze and hazy view. A sip of your hand made unique tea/coffee blended with that heart warming melody. Take out your scooty or bike or car, and Way to go, yes!! :) 

> Long and sweet calls with your love or funny and light talk with your bestie: Feeling like lying on your cozy comfy bed and talking your heart out to someone, dial up your fav person's no and laugh it all away, sweetheart! 

> Photography: This can be uplifting too. Wanna capture every movement around. Dig in this activity and it will leave an everlasting impression on your memory. Try it once !

> Studying: You wanna kill me for this one. :D Had I mean it, I'd have killed myself first. All those nerds out there, shuu away from my blog, NOW! ;)

So, These were some of the ways that gonna spice up your life a bit. Others, you need to temme.
And before taking up anything, chill and relax. It ain't that bad, trust me and you will do it right for sure. Love whatever yo do and be happy about it!

Check out 'You've been on my mind' by 'Dave days' in the meanwhile. 
Have a good one mates :) 

10 comments:

  1. How do you always stumble upon penning stuff that I desperately need to read ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can read minds and hearts baby!! ;)
    And yeah, I forgot to mention your cool nail art and french manicure thing in my list. Oops!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello yaario :) list is priceless...PEriod.par main to soti rehti hun din bhar na :( its nt dat i hate cooking par ek bar maine sab jalaa diya and mumma 2 din tak sunati rhi mereko.tu aaja,apan kitty ko cocaine khila ke khub masti karenge...vaise b tu crazy hi masttt likhti hai ekdam.dum maaro dum..lolllz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Parul : Haha, cocaine and kit kat kitty again!! :D And I know where this Dum maaro dum is comin from , lol :D
    Vaise, Sona is something I can never get nuff of too,& Cooking, I suck at it just like you do!
    Pizza hut hai na. bas fir, relax baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm....kya hatke likha hai.....i mean..4m where do u get these topics......:)...beatifully written....ek dum na mai to chilaax ho gaya ye post pad k...nothin more to write...just 3 words...WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW,,,,,:)..;)..:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ojas: These topics, they just interpret my stories.. Mai khud hi itni bore ho rahi thi, to maine socha ke hum kar kya skte hai ajkal velle baithne ke alawa. Bas, i got the list, wrote it!! ;) mast na !
    And Thanks a mchy mch for loving it, dost!
    Be happie always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ekdum mast...n zabardast..:)...n u too stay very very very bheri bheri happyyyyyyyyyy....:)...n keep writing sweet sweet things....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. read half of it and then slept off , duhhhh , but had a good sleep :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, I kind of knew you will end up following the first half itself. ;)
    But, you had a good sleep so it's worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

What's on that thoughtful mind?
Your views/criticism are valuable. Go ahead and share a thing or two :)